Canadian Bacon Pineapple Ruffles
|Canned sweet potatoes||20 Ounce (1 Can, No.2 Size / 2 Cups)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canadian bacon||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Canned pineapple slices||20 Ounce (1 Can, No.2 Size)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 Can, No.2 Size / 1/4 Cup)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a 2-quart greased baking dish and arrange the half lengthwise sliced sweet potatoes over it.
3. Spray with cinnamon, salt and brown sugar.
4. Alternate the pieces of pineapple and bacon over potatoes.
5. Spoon the pineapple juice over the potatoes.
6. Dot with butter and bake in oven for about 45 minutes until the bacon edges get browned.
7. Serve after garnishing with parsley.