|Ready to cook ducklings||8 Pound (2 Whole, 4 Pound Each)|
|Orange rice stuffing||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with rack.
2. Clean ducklings and cut off necks at bodies. (If ducklings are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Rinse and pat ducklings dry with absorbent paper. Set aside.
3. Prepare and cool Orange Rice Stuffing.
4. Rub cavities of duckling with salt.
5. Lightly fill body and neck cavities with stuffing. To close body cavity, sew or skewer and lace with cord. Fasten neck skin to back and wings to bodies with skewers. Place duckling breast side up on rack in roasting pan.
6. Roast uncovered at 325 °F.
7. Set out orange juice.
8. After 30 min. of roasting, brush ducklings with juice; brush them with juice frequently thereafter. Roast 3 hrs., or until ducklings test done.
9. To test doneness, move leg gently by grasping end of bone; drumstick-thigh joint moves easily. (Protect fingers with cloth or paper.)
10. Remove skewers and cord from ducklings. Serve ducklings on heated platter. Garnish with paper frills on drumsticks, curly endive and broiled orange slices.