Butter Steamed Winnipeg Goldeye
|Smoked goldeye||4 Pound (8 Whole, 1/2 Pound / 250 Gram Each)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°F (180°C).
2) Use a baking dish, to arrange goldeye.
3) In a small saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Add onions and hot water.
5) Spread the onion mixture over goldeye.
6) Use waxed paper to cover goldeye and then to cover baking dish.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 25 minutes.
8) Serve the goldeye warm as snacks.