Sherried Canadian Bacon
|Pea meal bacon||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Dry sherry||4 Tablespoon|
|Cereal cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Thinly slice the bacon into 32 pieces and arrange in a shallow baking pan.
3) Drizzle over the sherry and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
4) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the cereal cream and flour, shake to blend well and pour over the bacon.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, basting once or twice.
6) Sprinkle with the paprika to taste and serve immediately.