|Milk french bread slice||1|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed very finely|
|Olive oil||8 Fluid Ounce|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cut out the crusts from the bread and throw them out.
2. Take some milk in a bowl and soak the bread in it.
3. Remove the bread and squeeze out the milk from it.
4. Take another bowl and add the egg yolks, garlic and salt.
5. Beat it well to blend properly.
6. Add the oil drop by drop slowly similar to the method of preparing mayonnaise.
7. Add water along with lemon juice to the gradually thickening mixture and beat them in.
8. Serve with any dish of your choice.