1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the filling mixture 1/4 at a time.
5) Add the vanilla and pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
6) Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
7) Turn off the oven and keep the door open.
8) Leave the cake in the oven for 15 minutes.
9) Serve the cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream on the side.