Healthy Rhubarb Crisp
|Peeled diced rhubarb||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Dried cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cake flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted and cooled (3/4 Stick)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch round baking pan, grease it and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl, add cherries, rhubarb, cake flour, granulated sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon and toss well. Arrange the mixture onto the bottom on the prepared baking pan.
4. In the same bowl, add all-purpose flour, oats, brown sugar and butter, mix well and top the fruit mixture. Using fingertips, pat the mixture down gently.
5. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Cut into wedges, arrange in individual serving plates and serve while warm.