Cream Of Canadian Cheddar
|Carrots||2 , grated|
|Onion||1 , sliced thin|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped fine|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Consomme||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar||1⁄2 Pound|
|Hot milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it.
2) Add celery, onion and carrots to it and brown them over medium heat.
3) Add the consommé and mix it well until it becomes creamy and smooth.
4) Alternatively, you can also add 4 cups of hot water and 4 cubes of concentrated chicken bouillon cubes.
5) Season with salt and pepper after removing from heat.
6) Serve the soup with a square of butter after stirring it for a few minutes.
7) Garnish with parsley or chervil before serving.