|Seasoned flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (To Dust)|
|Onions||1 Large, diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Green bell pepper||2 , diced|
|Sweet bell pepper||1 , diced|
|Canned whole tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 400F°
2) In a bowl, place the chicken and sprinkle with flour.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and brown the chicken quickly in it.
4) Remove the chicken from the pan and place in the shallow baking dish.
5) In a the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and saute tomatoes, curry, thyme, white pepper, and salt.
6) Allow the tomato mixture to cook for 5 minutes.
7) Stream the tomato mixture over chicken.
8) Bake the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes.
9) In the same pan, brown the almonds in remaining butter. Set aside.
10) Stir in almonds and currants to cooked rice.
11) Take the chicken from baking dish and stir the rice mixture into the sauce in the baking dish.
12) Stir until blended well.
13) Arrange the chicken on top of rice and cover.
14) Allow to stand in warm oven until ready to serve.
15) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.