|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely cut coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Custard powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate||2 Ounce (2 squares)|
1. Heat A ingredients in top of double boiler and stir till smooth.
2. Add beaten egg and vanilla.
3. Remove from heat and add C ingredients.
4. Spread mixture in pan and place in refrigerator to set.
5. Cream butter, stir in icing sugar, custard powder and milk (D).
6. Spread over the ABC mixture, and return to refrigerator to set.
7. Melt E together in double boiler and spread hot and very thinly over ABCD mixture, and refrigerate once more.
8. Cut in small squares to serve.