Chef Michael McDermott Does Kids Pizza and Calzone
1) Take a premade pizza crust and add sauce over it. Spread the sauce evenly.
2) Add grated cheese and pepperoni. Add little more cheese.
3) Bake the pizza at 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
4) For making calzone, take another pizza crust.
5) Put the sauce in the middle of the crust.
6) Add the grated cheese and pepperoni.
7) Apply little water around the edges of the crust.
8) Seal the crust tightly.
9) Make some holes on the calzone and bake in the oven.