Spinach and Prosciutto Calzone
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Italian herb seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baby spinach||16 Ounce|
|Prosciutto/Ham||3 Ounce, chopped finely|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pizza dough||1 Packet (Ready to Bake)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Cooking spray/Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat to 425 degrees.
2. On a sauce pan, heat the olive oil and sauté garlic.
3. Add spinach, herbs and sauté for few more minutes.
4. Add prosciutto and cheese. Stir well to combine well.
5. Flatten dough with your hands and cut into 4 equal pieces.
6. On a flat surface, sprinkle some dough and roll the dough.
7. Place a spoonful of the filling on the dough and fold the dough. Crimp the seam to seal.
8. On greased cookie sheet, place these calzones and pop it into the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Serve it with sauce or soup.
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.9 mg23%
Sodium 797.2 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 21 g41.6%
Vitamin A 170% Vitamin C 58.8%
Calcium 44.4% Iron 18.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet