|Basic pizza dough||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Recipe)|
|Cottage cheese||50 Gram|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Salami||100 Gram, finely chopped|
|Grated cheese||100 Gram|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Make the dough as directed and prove. Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll into round ball.
2. Roll out the dough into thin circles about 1/4" thick and 5" to 6" in diameter brush with oil.
3. Mix together cottage cheese, onion, salami, cheese, cream, basil, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Place cheese mixture on one half of each circle leaving 1" (2.5 cm.) border around the edge. Fold the dough over and seal the edges well.
5. Place the calzone onto a greased baking tray and brush with oil.
6. Bake in a hot oven 230Â°C-450Â°F-gas mark-8 for 15 minutes until golden. Serve hot for breakfast.
Omit salami and follow the recipe as directed above.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2654 Calories from Fat 1050
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g183.2%
Saturated Fat 39 g195.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.6 mg40.9%
Sodium 5150.5 mg214.6%
Total Carbohydrates 309 g103.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 58.6 g
Protein 96 g192.7%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 23.8%
Calcium 155.7% Iron 61.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet