Bacardi Rum Chocolate Cake
Bacardi rum chocolate cake is a flavorful delicious and moist cake which has the predominant taste and flavor of rum. Glaze of chocolate is also there hence it has a little flavor and taste of chocolate as well.
Ingredients and Preparation
The main ingredients that go into making the Bacardi rum chocolate cake are eggs, sugar, flour, milk, oil, chopped and toasted walnuts, Bacardi dark rum, and butter. Glaze can also be prepared by mixing the butter, water, sugar, Bacardi dark rum and chocolate.
Health and Nutrition Facts
Serving size – 100 g
Approximate values per serving (Calories - 461 cal, Fat – 22 g, Carbohydrates – 53 g, Protein – 6 g, Saturated fat – 7 g, Cholesterol – 75 mg, Sodium – 465 mg, Dietary fiber – 1 g)
Nutritional Benefits of Bacardi rum chocolate cake-
1. It is high in calcium and iron
2. It is high in vitamin A and folic acid
3. It also contains small quantity of dietary fiber
1. Flour contains digestive fiber which helps in digestion
3. Eggs and milk contains Calcium which is required for the healthy bones and teeth.
4. Walnuts and milk contain Iron which helps in the formation of hemoglobin which in turn aids in transport of oxygen in body.
5. Butter contains Vitamin A helps in enhancement of night vision.
Disadvantage: Bacardi rum chocolate cake is - i) Butter is High in Fats and saturated fats, ii) Salted butter is High in Sodium, and iii) Eggs contain Cholesterol.
1. It is high in sodium hence can create risk for the people already suffering from hypertension.
2. It contains cholesterol which is not good for health especially for the person suffering from coronary heart diseases.
3. Fatty, obese and diabetic people should avoid it as it is high in fats and saturated fats.