|Multi purpose baking mix||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1. Stir Baking Mix, sugar, and cocoa together in mixing bowl until evenly combined.
2. Add water, oil, and vanilla; stir until well combined, then beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer.
3. Add eggs and beat 2 minutes longer on medium speed. Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 8- or 9-inch round cake pans, or a 13 x 9 x 2 inch cake pan.
4. Bake at 375°F 20 to 25 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
5. Frost cooled cake as desired.