This cake has sugarfreelow fat oatmeal cookies and graham, yogurt and low fat yogurt making cake eating and baking an interesting experience. Unlike the regular cake recipe, you can enjoy the cake with little concern about the health. One portion gives 400 calories only.
Sugar free oatmeal cookies
Sugar free grahams
Low fat frozen vanilla yogurt
1 1⁄2 Gallon
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Put the oatmeal cookies in a zip lock bag and using a mallet, crush the oatmeal until it looks like grains.
2. Once done place it in a glass dish, forming a single layer at the bottom.
3. Slice half of the low fat frozen vanilla yogurt and place it over the oatmeal, using a spoon spread it evenly.
4. Put the graham cookies in a zip lock bag and using a mallet, crush the graham cookies until it looks like grains.
5. Put it over the yogurt, again slice the remaining half of the low fat frozen vanilla yogurt and place it over the graham, using a spoon spread it evenly.
6. Once done sprinkle the granola all over and keep it in the refrigerator to chill until needed.
7. Serve the healthy ice cream cake after a hearty meal.