- Slice Beef thinly
- Cook Beef and add 6 cups of water
- Bring to boil
- While waiting for water to boil, roast seaweed for 1 minute in the oven at 400 degrees.
- Whisk 2 eggs together and cook.
- Add Rice Cake to soup and boil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Slice egg thinly, slice green onions, and crush seaweed.
- Garnish and serve!
This dish is for vegetarians also. You don't need to add any beef, but I like to add beef in mine.
Whether you are looking for a healthy snack or something to kick start your feast, rice cake soup will make for a viable choice. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up this traditional Korean Lunar New Year soup that comprises of pillow-soft rice cakes and barely takes more than 30 minutes to stir up.