Chocolate Surprise Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Other ingredients for cake|
|Zest of lemon||1|
|Zucchini||1 Large, grated and squeezed|
1. Preheat oven to 360 degree F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar and egg until light yellow. Add olive oil and vanilla. Whisk well.
4. Gradually add the dry mixture into the wet and mix until incorporated.
5. Fold in grated zucchini and lemon zest.
6. Into greased Bundt pan, pour the batter and tap to remove air bubbles.
7. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 55 minutes. Remove from oven and place upside down on cake plate.
8. Sprinkle powdered sugar on cake using paper dolly.
9. Cut into pieces, serve and enjoy!
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.1%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 240.2 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.2%
Sugars 34.6 g
Protein 9 g18.4%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 23.8% Iron 20.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet