Using our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix with traditional spices, Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler helps you create beautiful individual gingerbread cakes that everyone will love, regardless of dietary needs.
Gluten-free vanilla cake mix
2 Teaspoon (McCormick)
1 Teaspoon (McCormick)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (McCormick)
4 Tablespoon (wegmans)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Vitamin D milk)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixer bowl, place together cake mix, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, molasses, maple syrup and melted butter, and mix until crumbly.
3. Put in the egg and mix until well combined.
4. Add ½ of the milk and scrape the bowl, and add in remaining milk and mix well until smooth.
5. In a mould, put the cake mixture about ¾ full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
6. Remove the mould from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Turn out the cake over a wire rack and allow to cool completely.