1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking tin with butter and flour.
2. In bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In another bowl mix together lemon and milk and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar and cream together with stand mixer.
3. Add in the egg one at a time to the butter mixture and keep mixing with the mixer.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl; add in lemon zest and vanilla. Mix again all the ingredients.
5. Add in the 3rd of the flour mixture followed by half of the milk mixture. Again 3rd of the flour mixture and remaining milk mixture. At the end add in the flour mixture.
6. Scrape down the paddle and mixing bowl. Place the batter in prepared baking tins and spread with spatula.
7. Bake in oven for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Take out the cake from the oven and place on cooling rack to cool for 10 minutes.