|Potato starch||100 Gram|
|Lemon zest||1 Medium|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||100 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red food coloring||2 Drop|
|Blue food coloring||2 Drop|
|Yellow food color||2 Drop|
1. In large mixing bowl combine butter, sugar and the vanilla powder, using a hand blender blend all the ingredients until you get soft, foamy mixture.
2. Now add the eggs one at a time followed by the milk, once done add the grated zest of an orange and a lemon followed by the sifted flour, potato starch and baking powder.
3. Divide the batter into 4 equal parts, using 4 different bowls; add the food coloring to 3 of the portioned batter and the fourth part can be left natural.
4. Prepare grease butter and flour a 7-inch mould and preheat the oven at 350°F.
5. Start by putting spoonful of mixture in the centre of the mould followed by the colored mixture, by dropping one spoonful at a time onto the previous one until you've run out of ingredients.
6. Bake the cake in a preheated oven for about 50-60, sprinkle the top with powdered sugar and edible glitters.
7. Serve the wonderful multi colored cake along with tea or coffee.
You can use a tall cake mould which allows the cake to rise vertically and when you slice it you'll see all the colors inside.