Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spider Web - Halloween
|Cane sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||200 Milliliter|
|Digestive biscuits||250 Gram|
|For the spiderweb|
|Dark chocolate||100 Gram|
|For the spider|
|Chocolate candy||1 Medium|
1. Grease a 9-inch (24 cm) spring form pan with butter. Then take some parchment paper, put the pan on it and, with a pencil, draw a circle of the same diameter of the pan. In the same way, make some strips long enough to cover the sides.
2. Place the parchment circle on the bottom of the spring form pan, press it down, and do the same with the strips to completely line the sides.
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Meantime, crush the Digestive biscuits with the cane sugar in a blender, combine the butter with the biscuits and stir until you have a soft mixture.
4. Once ready, pour the biscuit and butter mixture into the spring form pan and press it down on the bottom and sides, to make it adhere. Now keep the pan in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set the crust.
5. Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
6. Cut the pumpkin into finger-wide slices, peel and boil in a small amount of water with a pinch of salt. Once cooked, use a blender to make a puree. Now, combine in the blender the Philadelphia cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon, pinch of salt, 2 whole eggs and 2 yolks and finally the heavy cream. At this point, turn on the blender and let it run until you have a smooth and even mixture.
The filling for our cheesecake is ready.
7. Take the crust out of the fridge, here it is, which in the meantime has set up.
Now pour in the filling and bake the cheesecake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
8. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie, pour it into a parchment cone or, if you prefer, a pastry bag. Start decorating the cheesecake with a nice spider web.
9. Take a fixed point on the cheesecake and draw a few lines from there. Then place the coffee or chocolate candy and draw some small legs so that it looks like a spider. Now we can finish spinning the spiderweb.
Our pumpkin cheesecake with spiderweb is finally ready. Be careful because it will sell like hotcakes
10. Serve a nice big slice after a hearty meal.