One of the most fantastic Holiday Desserts ever, but you don't even need a holiday.
18 1⁄4 Ounce
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
For the glaze
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. In a food processor mix the eggs, pudding mix, vegetable oil & sherry, blend them together and then add the cake mix you need a batter like consistency.
3. Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Let it cool for 10 minutes and then turn it over on a cooling rack and let it cool thoroughly for atleast an hour.
5. Whisk together sherry and powdered sugar in a bowl and then drizzle the glaze over the cake and let the glaze set nicely over the cake.
6. Serve a nice slice of cake after a hearty meal.
If you do not want to waste any of the glaze then you can use two lined trays, drizzle the glaze once on one tray and then transfer the cake to another tray and then pour the remaining glaze back on the cake.