How to Make a Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake
|For brownie ice cream cake|
|Chocolate ice cream||2 Pint, softened|
|Cherry ice cream||2 Pint, softened|
|For cookie ice cream cake|
|Banana ice cream||2 Pint, softened|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Pint, softened|
|Heavy whipping cream||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. For brownie ice cream cake – In a 9 inch cake pan scoop out the chocolate ice cream and make a layer.
2. Make a layer of brownies over it and refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Take out the cake pan and scoop out cherry ice cream into the pan and again make a layer, followed by a layer of brownies. Refrigerate for 4 hours again.
4. For cookie ice cream cake – In a 9 inch cake pan scoop out the banana ice cream and make base layer.
5. Make a layer of brownies over it and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Take out the cake pan and scoop out vanilla ice cream over it and again make a layer, followed by a layer of cookies. Refrigerate for 4 hours again.
7. Take out both the pans from the refrigerator and cover the pan with a plate, flip the pan uside down and pour in hot water over it, so that it comes out easily.
8. Refrigerate again, meanwhile make the frosting.
9. For making frosting – in a blending jar take heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar whisk well with the electric mixer. Whisk until it forms a stiff peak.
10. Scrape out ½ cup of the frosting with the help of a spatula in a pastry bag. Put the tip in over the pastry bag.
11. Take out the cake from the refrigerator pour in the frosting and spread over the cake with the help of spatula. Fully cover the cake with the frosting.
12. Decorate the cake around the edges with frosting kept in piping bag.
13. Serve Ice cream cake after dinner and enjoy with your family and friends.
For more recipes please visit The Brown Lounge Website
Calories 1416 Calories from Fat 714
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.8%
Saturated Fat 42.1 g210.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 252.2 mg84.1%
Sodium 479.4 mg20%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 113.2 g
Protein 18 g35.1%
Vitamin A 49.9% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet