Fudgy Cake Pops
|For fudgy cake pops|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips/Milk choclate bars||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Cake flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate bark coating/Chocolated||12 Ounce|
|White chocolate||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Meiji sweet pen chocolate||1|
|Meiji sweet pen white cream||1|
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C or 325 degrees F. Grease and dust pan with flour.
2. In a medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips (or 2 Bars Meiji Milk Chocolate) and butter together. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and pour into medium bowl.
3. Add sugar and mix until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir until blended.
5. You need a Nordicware cake pop pan. Spoon the batter into bottom half of pan (without holes) filling each well so it mounds over the top of the pan.
6. Place top half of pan on top and secure with keys.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out almost clean.
8. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan, then remove cake pops from pan to cool completely. Trim the edges of cake pops, if needed.
9. For Decoration: Melt chocolate bark and white chocolate according to package directions.
10. Dip cake pop in melted chocolate, spinning to let excess chocolate drip off. Allow to rest on parchment paper.
11. Dip the chocolate pens in hot water for a few minutes and decorate the cake pops with them.
12.Decorate with sprinkles as desired. If you have a Styrofoam box, you can make them stand .
13.Dip lollipop stick into melted chocolate and insert into cake. Repeat with all cake pops. Allow chocolate to cool to secure stick in place.
14. Once set, serve right away in a decorative platter.