1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water, add the chopped fried fish cakes. and cook it on medium-high heat.
3. Once the water starts to boil, add the onion, soup soy sauce, and salt. Cook covered for 7 minutes on medium-high. Add minced garlic and stir well.
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs and pour this in the boiling fish soup. Slowly stir and cook for 2 more minutes on high heat.
5. Lastly, add the chopped green onions and red hot peppers. Cook for another minute and turn off the heat.
6. Serve the fried fish cake and egg soup in a soup bowl, garnished with chopped cilantro.
Adjust the saltiness with soup soy sauce or salt. If you have Sempio Youndoo, use a little of it for seasoning. That will give you a better flavor.