1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease the cake pan with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
4. In a stand mixer bowl add in butter, stevia and pumpkin puree. Beat until light in fluffy.
5. Stir in the flour mixture and whisk on low speed for 5 minutes.
6. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
7. Pour the batter into greased cake pan and spread evenly.
8. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Remove and let cool in pan.
10. Slice and serve cookie cake with your favorite drink and enjoy!