1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with salt, baking powder and baking soda mix well.
4. In another bowl mix the walnut, cinnamon powder and sugar. This will be your streusel filling.
5. In a stand mixer bowl, add the egg, sugar and olive oil and blend all the ingredients well until light and frothy.
6. Once you get a frothy texture you can add the flour in two batches. Beat on low speed.
7. Ensure you get a smooth batter like consistency and then add the apples in the batter and fold in.
8. Pour 1/2 the batter into the greased bundt pan and then sprinkle about half the streusel topping over the batter.
9. Then pour the remaining batter and spread it out evenly and top again with the remaining streusal. Keep about 1/4 cup of the streusal for the glaze.
10. Ensure that all the mixture is nicely layered.
11. Bake the cake for 1 1/2 Hour at 325 degree F and then once done let it rest in the pan on the cooling rack.
12. To make the almond glaze, combine sugar, milk and almond extract.
13. Place a serving platter over the bundt pan and then invert the pan with the plate. Then flip the cake over again so that the bottom layer has to be on the top and the nuts can be seen.
14. Drizzle the almond glaze and top it with the reserved 1/4 cup streusel.
15. Serve a nice slice of the Fresh cake with cinnamon walnut topping along with a nice hot cup of coffee, tea or milk.