A tribute to the Cleveland Browns football team. Homemade dark chocolate brownies infused with orange and topped with an orange cream cheese frosting.
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), divided (1 cup for the brownie + 1/4 cup for frosting)
Orange juice concentrated
4 Tablespoon, divided (2 tablespoon for the brownie + 2 tablespoon for the frosting)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
3 Tablespoon, divided (1 tablespoon for the brownie + 2 tablespoon for garnishing)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Ounce (For the frosting)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For the frosting)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter and flour.
3. In a double boiler, melt the unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup of butter.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs and 2 tablespoons of orange juice concentrate and whisk.
5. Slowly whisk in sugar and whisk properly until sugar dissolves.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of orange zest, chocolate-butter mixture, flour, salt and blend well.
7. Pour the mix into the greased baking tray and pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and cool down completely before applying the frosting.
9. For the frosting: In the food processor, blend cream cheese, 1/4 cup of softened butter, 2 tablespoons of Orange juice concentrate and icing sugar until creamy.
10. Spread the cream cheese frosting over the brownie.
11. Sprinkle orange zest over the frosting.