This food video shows you exactly how to make a chocolate cake that involves no baking or cooking at all.
1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked and sprouted
3 Dash (1 dash for the cake 1 dash for the filling and remaining for the frosting)
1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), soaked (1 cup for the cake and remaining for the firosting)
6 Tablespoon (1 tbsp. for the frosting and remaining for the cake)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3 Teaspoon (1 tsp. for the cake 1 tsp. for the filling and remaining for the frosting)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the filling)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For the filling)
Unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the frosting)
1 Teaspoon (For the frosting)
1. For the filling – grind the walnuts in a food processor.
2. Stir in the honey, vanilla, salt and coconut by hand. Fold onto each layer.
3. For the frosting – cream together the soaked dates, olive oil, cacao powder, salt and vanilla in a blender. Put on top of cake.
4. In a food processing jar grind together the Brazil nuts and salt for 30 seconds.
5. Add in soaked dates, cacao powder, coconut milk and vanilla, process until everything is integrated.
6. Make 3 cakes, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
7. In a plate take cake, spread a layer of filling and top it with frosting layer. Chill for another 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
8. Serve German Chocolate Cake for dessert.