Chocolate Turtle Cream Cake
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (devils food cake)|
|Vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whipped topping||12 Ounce, frozen (for frosting)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (for frosting)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for frosting)|
|Confectioner sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frosting)|
|Milk chocolate candy bar/Turtles chocolate||1 1⁄2 Ounce, crushed (for frosting)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pan with non-stick oil, and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add cake mix, instant pudding mix, vegetable oil, milk, and egg. With hand mixer, on medium speed, beat them together for 4 minutes.
4. Divide the batter into two equal half and pour it into the cake pans.
5. Pop it into the oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
6. For frosting, in a bowl, add whipped topping, cream cheese, white sugar, confectioner sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk it well .
7. Fold in the crushed chocolate in the frosting.
8. Top a cake with ½ of the frosting. Spread evenly. Place the other cake on top. Spread the remaining frosting over it. Allow it to set overnight.
9. Slice and serve chocolate turtles cream cake.
Calories 984 Calories from Fat 502
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.5%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.9 mg38.6%
Sodium 767.1 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 81.4 g
Protein 10 g20.6%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet