A decadently delicious cake that is so easy to prepare you won't believe it!
18 1⁄4 Ounce (devils food cake)
Vanilla pudding mix
3 1⁄2 Ounce
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
12 Ounce, frozen (for frosting)
8 Ounce (for frosting)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for frosting)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frosting)
Milk chocolate candy bar/Turtles chocolate
1 1⁄2 Ounce, crushed (for frosting)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pan with non-stick oil, and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add cake mix, instant pudding mix, vegetable oil, milk, and egg. With hand mixer, on medium speed, beat them together for 4 minutes.
4. Divide the batter into two equal half and pour it into the cake pans.
5. Pop it into the oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
6. For frosting, in a bowl, add whipped topping, cream cheese, white sugar, confectioner sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk it well .
7. Fold in the crushed chocolate in the frosting.
8. Top a cake with ½ of the frosting. Spread evenly. Place the other cake on top. Spread the remaining frosting over it. Allow it to set overnight.
9. Slice and serve chocolate turtles cream cake.