2. In a bowl beat together butter and condensed milk.
3. Add 2 tablespoon sugar, vanilla extract and vinegar and beat adding little milk at a time.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture and beat after each addition until all of the flour is incorporated.
6. Lightly grease a cake baking tray with cooking spray.
7. Pour batter into the tray and spread evenly to level.
8. Place in the preheated oven and let it bake for about 30-35 minutes.
9. Then remove the cake from the oven, check for doneness using a toothpick and carefully transfer to the cooling rack.
10. Sprinkle with some powdered sugar or decorate with desired toppings and serve.