S'More Chocolate Cakes
|Self rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Expresso||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Mini marshmallow||2 Cup (32 tbs) (regular or chocolate)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease 6 five inch ramekins with non-stick spray, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, and sugar. Mix to combine.
4. Insert egg, whipping cream, butter, vanilla, and espresso. Bring your mixer up to medium, and beat for 3 minutes.
5. Reduce your mixer speed to low, add boiling water, and again blend on medium. Your mixture will be quite thin.
6. Ladle chocolate mixture into ramekins, about 2/3 full.
7. Pop it in oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
8. For crumble, put graham crackers into a plastic bag , and crush with a rolling pin.
9. In a bowl, combine dark brown sugar, and crumbled graham crackers.
10. Insert ¼ cup of butter. Mix them together.
11. Put graham crumble on top of cakes, and pop them back into oven. Bake for 5 more minutes.
12. Top each ramekin with marshmallow.
13. Toast marshmallows under the broiler.
14. Serve chocolate cake with marshmallow immediately.
You can prepare the cake a day ahead, and just add marshmallows before serving.
Be very careful while toasting marshmallows, because they burn very quickly.