Desserts can be healthy if you know what the ingredients are and using those that are actually good for you! This chocolate cake is a wonderful blend of rich flavors everyone can enjoy!
Raw cocoa powder
2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 cup for cake remaining for glaze)
3 1⁄2 Ounce
6 Large (egg white)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (for glaze)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4 cup for cake and remaining for glaze)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine raw cocoa powder, almond flour, 2 egg whites and brown sugar. Incorporate well.
3. Pour vanilla extract and baking soda, mix well.
4. In another bowl take 4 egg whites and whisk until frothy.
5. Fold egg white with cake mixture.
6. Grease cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
7. For glaze – in a pot take Chambord, cocoa powder and brown sugar, mix well.
8. Heat for few minutes.
9. Keep aside to cool down.
10. Pour cake mixture in greased cake pan.
11. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
12. When baked remove from the oven.
13. Pour glaze over cake and decorate with raspberries.
14. Serve Flourless chocolate cake with Chambord Chocolate Glaze and Raspberries.