Healthy Raw Cocoa Cake
|Raw cocoa powder||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 cup for cake remaining for glaze)|
|Almond flour||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||6 Large (egg white)|
|Chambord||3 Cup (48 tbs) (for glaze)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4 cup for cake and remaining for glaze)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine raw cocoa powder, almond flour, 2 egg whites and brown sugar. Incorporate well.
3. Pour vanilla extract and baking soda, mix well.
4. In another bowl take 4 egg whites and whisk until frothy.
5. Fold egg white with cake mixture.
6. Grease cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
7. For glaze – in a pot take Chambord, cocoa powder and brown sugar, mix well.
8. Heat for few minutes.
9. Keep aside to cool down.
10. Pour cake mixture in greased cake pan.
11. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
12. When baked remove from the oven.
13. Pour glaze over cake and decorate with raspberries.
14. Serve Flourless chocolate cake with Chambord Chocolate Glaze and Raspberries.
Calories 704 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 315.9 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.3%
Sugars 90.2 g
Protein 15 g30.1%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.8% Iron 35.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet