Delicious Bilingual French and English recipe demonstrated by Jana(9) and her Swiss friend Chloe.
1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked and unpitted
5 Medium, chopped
Grounded pecan nuts
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Dried flower petals
1 Teaspoon (for garnish)
1. In a food processor, blend the dates and carrots until the mixture comes together.
2. In a mixing bowl, empty the ground pecans.
3. Add the carrot and date mixture to the bowl of pecans and mix well with hands.
4. Sprinkle in the mixed spices and get it incorporated in the mixture.
5. In a ramekin, tightly pack the mixture.
6. Sprinkle in the dried flower petals and serve.