Light and moist cake that is great for BBQ's and picnics.
Yellow cake mix
18 Ounce (1 box)
15 Ounce, undrained (1 can)
20 Ounce, drained (1 can, for the topping)
Instant vanilla pudding box
1 Small (for the topping)
8 Ounce (for the topping)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the yellow cake mix, mandarin oranges undrained,eggs and the vegetable oil.
4. Mix until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
6. Bake it in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool.
8. In another bowl, add the drained crushed pineapple and the entire contents of the box of vanilla pudding.Mix until well combined.
9. Fold in the Cool Whip.
10.Once the cake is cooled completely, spread on the topping evenly on the cake.