After years of research,we talked our way onto a WWII submarine. We finally are able to bring you a real conversation piece for all history buffs...
Cake flour mix
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1.Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl,add the cake mix.
3. Pour the milk in it.
4. Crack open the eggs.
5. Add the vanilla and a dash of the rum.
6. Whisk the mixture well and pour into a cake tin that has been slanted with the help of resting one its sides on a bowl. Make sure to line the bowl with parchment to prevent the batter from spilling because of the slanted position.
7. Bake in a 350 degrees Farenheit oven till a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Decorate the plate with some chocolate icing and place a large wedge of the cake on it.