Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight!
Crushed pineapple can
3 Medium, peeled and sliced (2-3)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)
Banana cake mix
18 1⁄2 Ounce
Cooking oil spray
2 Tablespoon, chopped (mixed nuts of your choice) (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F spray inside of Bundt cake pan with cooking oil.
2. In a large bowl, place the bananas and mash using a potato masher.
3. Add in pineapple with juice, milk, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and water or rum, if using.
4. Using hand blender beat together until well blended.
5. Add in the cake mix and fold lightly until well mixed.
6. Pour the batter into a greased Bundt cake pan and bake on middle oven rack for 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove the cake from oven and allow to cool for about 45 minutes; invert onto a serving plate.
8. Microwave frosting on high setting 15 to 20 seconds, until runny and let it sit for a minute over cake.
9. Drizzle the frosting over the cake, sprinkle with nuts,