Super chocolatey, moist and amazingly simple to make, this slow-cooker cake recipe will have family & friends begging for your recipe!
Chocolate cake mix
18 1⁄2 Ounce
Instant chocolate pudding mix
3 9⁄10 Ounce
Semi sweet chocolate chip
4 Medium, beaten
Vegetable oil/Canola oil
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (about 3/4 cup)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Vanilla ice cream/Single cream
1 Pint (to serve) (Optional)
1. Spray the iside of crock pot with vegetable spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, pudding mix, chocolate chips, eggs, oil, sour cream and water, and stir to combine well.
3. Pour the cake batter in crock pot and spread well.
4. Put the lid on and cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.