This video recipe will show you how to make a homemade chocolate crunch ice cream cake. We love Dairy Queen ice cream cakes in my house so this is my reinvention of my husbands favorite ice cake from there.
1. Prepare a spring form tin by buttering it
2. Layer in the vanilla ice cream and set aside to freeze for three hours
3. Split open the Oreos and remove the cream icing, set the icing aside for later
4. Powder the Oreos in a mixer or by hand and divide into two bowls
5. Mix one bowl of powdered Oreos with caramel ice cream topping
6. Mix the other bowl with Fudge ice cream topping
7. Remove the chilled ice cream from the fridge and cover it with the Oreo/fudge mixture. Freeze for twenty minutes.
8. Cover this layer with chocolate ice cream and chill again for 20 minutes
9. Remove from the freezer and cover with the Oreo/caramel mixture. Chill for 20 minutes
10. Cover the last layer with any leftover chocolate or vanilla ice cream and chill overnight.
11. The next day, prepare the frosting by whipping the set aside Oreo icing with cool whip, and whipped buttercream frosting. Frost the cake and freeze overnight.