St Patrick's Day Stove Cakes
|Vegan stout||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Espresso||3 Fluid Ounce (2 Shots)|
|Coconut milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut creamer||1 Tablespoon|
|Whiskey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||18 Tablespoon (1 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoon)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stout||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Vegan Stout)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, curdle soy milk with vinegar and keep aside.
3) In a blender jar, add espresso and cocoa powder and blend them together.
4) Add coconut milk, vanilla and almond extract, coconut creamer and whisky.
5) Blend everything together until smooth.
6) To make stove cupcakes, in a bowl slowly add oil to chocolate powder and incorporate it.
7) In another bowl, sift cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda. Keep aside.
8) Add stout, sugar, vanilla and oil to the curdled soy milk and mix it well.
9) Now, add the liquid to the dry ingredients slowly.
10) Pour the batter into the cupcakes holders.
11) Pour the chocolate topping and sprinkle cinnamon over it.
12) Bake the cupcakes until done.
13) Let the cupcakes cool down and serve.
Calories 1453 Calories from Fat 699
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.7%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g138.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 881.9 mg36.7%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.3%
Dietary Fiber 25 g100%
Sugars 64.5 g
Protein 24 g48.2%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 74.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet