1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, curdle soy milk with vinegar and keep aside.
3) In a blender jar, add espresso and cocoa powder and blend them together.
4) Add coconut milk, vanilla and almond extract, coconut creamer and whisky.
5) Blend everything together until smooth.
6) To make stove cupcakes, in a bowl slowly add oil to chocolate powder and incorporate it.
7) In another bowl, sift cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda. Keep aside.
8) Add stout, sugar, vanilla and oil to the curdled soy milk and mix it well.
9) Now, add the liquid to the dry ingredients slowly.
10) Pour the batter into the cupcakes holders.
11) Pour the chocolate topping and sprinkle cinnamon over it.
12) Bake the cupcakes until done.
Cupcakes are everyone's favorite watch this video and make some of these cupcakes for the St Patrick’s Day this year. You may know many recipes to make cupcakes, this one will definitely surprise you. Try this recipe for St Patrick's Day this year and enjoy your holiday.