1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees (F).
2) Sift the dry ingredients 3 times.
3) Separate the 4 eggs.
4) Beat the egg whites separately.
5) Then beat in the sugar and blend well.
6) Beat the egg yolks separately.
7) Then add the vanilla extract, lemon juice and sugar to the egg yolks. Mix well.
8) Mix the egg yolk mixture to the egg whites.
9) Then add the sifted dry ingredients.
10) Add the cake mixture to the baking pan.
11) Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
12) Cut the cake into half and add the custard and strawberries for the filling.
13) For the frosting blend the heavy cream, vanilla extract and sugar well.
14) Spread the heavy cream frosting between the cake layers and on sides and top of cake.
15) Refrigerate until a couple of hours before serving. Enjoy!
If you're planning to make a perfect Birthday Cake for your loved one, then do check this out. The Chef shares this amazing recipe which gives a fancy look to the Birthday Cake. Don't forget to try it out!