1) In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and soda, chocolate drink mix.
2) Cut butter in the flour until pea sized.
3) Add milk and mix into the batter to make it sticky batter.
4) On a floured surface knead the dough to even it out. Add flour if needed.
5) Take a biscuit or cookie cutter and cut two biscuits.
6) Place the biscuits on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
7) Bake them for 12 minutes.
8) To make raspberry sauce, in a bowl add sugar and vanilla to raspberries
9) To make whipped topping, add milk, vanilla and sugar in a mix container and blend for 5-7 minutes.
10) Plate the shortcakes upside down. Spread raspberry sauce in a layer and then topping.
11) Spoon some sauce over the topping and place the other shortcake over it. Serve.