Rich individual cakes with an oozy warm centre -- perfect for last minute desserts!
Please See Video
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Chop the chocolate and place into a bowl
3) Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or the microwave
4) Add the butter and mix everything
5) In the mixer place the eggs and add the powdered sugar
6) Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and then cream the mixture till light yellow colour
7) Add the cooled chocolate to the mixture
8) Add the coca and four sifted into the mixture with the salt
9) Mix with a spatula
10) Pour the batter into 4 individual cake tins
11) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350C
12) Turn them out onto a plate once cool and dust with caste sugar and serve
13) Serve the cake with some ice cream of cream and fresh fruits