Banana Yoghurt Prune Cake
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (392 degrees F). Butter and flour a 20cm (8inch) pie dish.
2. Thinly slice banana. Tear prunes into small bits. Keep butter in room temperature.
3. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar. Then add eggs and plain yogurt and mix until smooth.
4. Sift in flour and baking powder a small amount at a time, and mix well.
5. Pour half of the mixture in the dish, arrange prune bits and banana slices on the mixture, pour the remaining mixture over them.
6. Bake at 200 degrees C (392 degrees F) for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. (Depending on the heat of the oven, cooking time may differ, so please watch out.)
7. You can either eat at room temperature or chilled! Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with a scoop or vanilla ice cream if you want ;)