Simple Tasty Tofu
1. In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, sugar, and soymilk (add little by little) with an electric mixer. The mixture does not have to be smooth.
2. Put A in a small bowl, let sit 5 minutes until gelatin is softened. Powder gelatin gets soft fast, so add water right before you use it and stir immediately.
3. Put 1 in a large pot and heat until smooth. Reduce to low heat, add gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. (Never Boil!) Then put in a bowl and leave to cool.
4. Whip one egg white and sugar until they form soft peaks.
5. Add whipped egg white in the cream cheese mixture and gently fold in with a spatula until smooth.
6. Pour the mixture in a tofu container (or any container) and refrigerate for about an hour.
7. To serve, remove from the container and cut like serving tofu. Top with brown sugar syrup to look like soy sauce.