1. For layer one – in a blender, blend almonds, carob, dates and water. Blend to make thick paste.
2. In a dish, spread the paste evenly.
3. For layer two – in a blender, blend dates, avocado, coconut butter and carob. Blend to make thick paste.
4. Add banana to the paste and blend well.
5. Pour it on first layer and spread it evenly.
Ever heard of a rich but healthy cake? Here is one recipe you must try if you are a cake lover on a diet! This video shows you how to prepare a vegan and raw cake with almonds, dates and banana. It is not only truly delicious but actually very healthy. Now doesn't that sound too good to be true? Make and enjoy this cake without any guilt.