Individual Molten Chocolate Nutella Cakes
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Nutella||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Spray 6 ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, take hot water and place a sauce pan over it. Add in the butter and chocolate and mix until melted. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt with a stand mixer.
- Stir in the chocolate mix, followed by the flour mixture.
- Scoop half the batter into the ramekins, top with a generous dollop of Nutella and the remaining batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, cool for 6 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.3 mg60.4%
Sodium 173 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 52.7 g
Protein 9 g18.7%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 9% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet