White cake drenched in the flavors of coconut and cream cheese and enveloped in a cloud of the most luscious frosting imaginable. Topped with toasted almonds and coconut, this dessert is a sure fire crowd pleaser and no one will believe how easy it is to make!
White cake mix
Sweetened condensed milk
Frozen whipped topping
Philadelphia cream cheese
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Toasted sliced almonds
1 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)
1. Prepare and bake white cake mix in a 9x13 or spring form pan according to package directions.
2. Remove cake from oven.
3. While still hot, using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
4. Warm the coconut milk for app 45 seconds in the microwave.
5. Mix in the 1/4 cup of softened cream cheese and stir until smooth.
6. Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until well blended.
7. Pour over the top of the still hot cake.
8. Let cake cool completely.
9. Whip the cup of cream cheese, whipped topping, and icing sugar together.
10. Spread over cooled cake and then sprinkle with the toasted almonds and coconut.
11. Serve as required or keep refrigerated.
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends.