1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add in the butter and beat. Stir in the sugar and beat again until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the eggs and beat thoroughly.
4. In a bowl, mix together buttermilk and baking soda. Pour the mixture into butter mixture and mix, followed by flour, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well.
5. Add in the vanilla extract and apple and thoroughly mix everything.
6. Place the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
7. Garnish the cake with snow white sugar and serve.
This Halloween Apple Cake will add sweetness to your party. It is simple and delicious. Get the directions from this video and try it out this season. It will become your family's all time favorite. Happy Halloween!